We have adopted the following policy on personal information protection and place great priority on the policy in the design, planning, and ongoing reformation of our company structure and privacy measures.
WASH HOUSE ("our Company") has adopted the following policy on personal information protection to protect the privacy / personal information of customers (information by which an individual can be identified, such as a name, e-mail address, telephone number, or address; hereinafter, "personal information") and places great priority on the policy in the design, planning, and ongoing reformation of the company structure and privacy measures continuously.
1 Collection / Use
Our Company may sometimes use the personal information of customers for the purposes specified in the following items, in addition to the purpose of providing services on this website (the services offered via the following pages: "Inquiries, opinions or requests to WASH HOUSE," "Registration of the WASH HOUSE e-mail magazine," "Campaign application").
- To introduce products and services to customers
- To answer inquiries from customers
- To provide information on the delivery of campaign giveaways for customers
- To send information materials that customers request
- To use information for any purpose we disclose to customers in advance, with the customers' individual approval
- To create statistical information in which customer profile data such as ages, addresses, etc. are totalized for the purpose of product development and marketing activities
2 Proper Management
Our Company properly manages the personal information of customers based on our Information Security Management Standards and endeavors to secure this website using safeguards to prevent any form of unauthorized access, leakage, loss, falsification, destruction, etc. of information.
3 Disclosure to Third Parties
Our Company never provides or discloses the personal information of customers to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Information is disclosed to a store or an outsourcing contractor for the purpose of Item 1;
- The consent of a customer is obtained;
- Our Company judges that it is proper for a store or business connection such as a product manufacturer, etc. to directly answer an inquiry from a customer;
- Information is used as statistical data (information by which a customer cannot be identified);
- Disclosure is considered necessary based on the law and the protection of the interests of a customer or the public
4 Management of Outsourcing Contractor
Whenever our company provides an affiliated company or outsourcing contractor with the personal information of a customer, our company causes it to conduct proper handling and protection based on the preceding item and prohibits disclosure/provision to third parties or use for any purposes other than those described in Item 1.
5 Joint Use
Our Company may share the personal information provided by a customer with a store for the purposes described in Item 1.
6 Reference, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
When a customer requests us to show, correct, or delete his or her personal information, our Company may meet the request after verifying the identity of the customer, provided that there are no justifiable or compelling reasons to deny the request.
Our Company complies with laws governing the handling of the personal information of customers and regularly reviews and improves this policy for the purpose of compliance.
This policy is therefore subject to change without prior notice.
8 Exclusion of Liability
Our Company accepts no responsibility for false facts or unauthorized use, such as use of another person’s personal information.